As a public speaker for more than 25 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from large to small groups, interactive workshops to lectures and key note speaking. That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll share knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- September 24 – December 12: Bergen Community College Social Media Certificate program with 54 credit hours.
- September 20: SCORE Northeast NJ “Email is Still Your Ace in the Hole” – a two-hour workshop for small business owners looking to increase email marketing returns and open rates.
- August 7-9: UNLEASHING THE POWER OF WOMEN: To Create Our Seats at The Table. Presenting “Accessorizing Your Brand” is about branding you and your business to increase your role at the table and for new business’ brand awareness. Tickets are available at the link.
- July 12: Accounting & Finance Show New York 2018, presenting the “SEO Six-Pack for CPAs”.
- July 10 – 12: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing sessions, including Website Optimization, Multi-platform Marketing, and Mindful Entrepreneurship.
- March 10: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing session Website Optimization.
- February 17: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing sessions, including Multi-platform Marketing and Mindful Entrepreneurship.
- January 24: SCORE Northeast NJ “SEO Tips and Tricks to Getting Found Online”. Download this supporting eBook for the tips.
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.