This content was presented by Becky Livingston at the NJ Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism: The Power of One, corporate track.
In her presentation, Becky highlights the 10 Ways Social Media Drives Corporate Volunteerism, Philanthropy, and Community Relations.
In this download, you will gain access to:
- Statistics about the rise of corporate volunteerism in America;
- How social media engagement impacts corporate volunteerism; and
- How you can implement a social media effort within your corporate volunteerism program.
Additionally, Becky referenced these resources during her presentation. These items are not included in the download, but may be accessed independently via the links below.
- “Workplace Giving and Volunteering: The Stats Your Boss Is Asking For” by Corey Diamond
- “Giving in Numbers” the 2014 Report from CECP