If you are like many of my clients, you are probably thinking about your 2014 Marketing Plan. Here are twelve marketing tips to help get you started. Use each tip as a monthly reminder, or to help you generate a monthly calendar of to-dos.
- Connect with customers.
- Share all your contact points, including social media, with your customers.
- Write content for your website.
- Know your customers.
- Create engaging and click-worthy email subject lines.
- Use photos on Facebook and other social posting sites.
- List your company on the best local listing pages.
- Optimize your website for mobile.
- Write content once, but post it many times.
- Update and maximize your search engine optimization opportunities.
- Prepare for social customers, using sites they are using, rather than what might be trendy.
- Be the solution for your customer. Think about their needs and provide solutions before they ask for them.
Interested in learning more?
Complete this form to access the “12 Marketing Tips for 2014” eBook. Someone from our team will reach out to you to schedule a free, half-hour consultation about your 2014 Marketing Plan.