What’s your website done for you lately? Without proper search engine optimization (SEO), it might not be doing anything. Here are 12 things it can do to work harder for you.
Go ahead…sing along.
On the first day of SEO, my website gave to me…
- A target market for by brand;
- Two hours of research for long-tail keywords;
- Three hours of competitive review;
- Four photos for my local business listing;
- Five golden rules;
- Six hours of content development;
- Seven new ad ideas for social media and search engines;
- Eight new followers on my social media platform;
- Nine landing pages to focus leads;
- Ten link building sites;
- Eleven product sales; and
- Twelve leads.
Want to learn more about SEO and how it can impact your website traffic, increase leads, and complement branding?
Get a copy of “SEO for CPAs: The Accountant’s Handbook,” which is also good for small business owners.
You can also review some of the other resources we have, including:
- 5 Ways Pillar Pages Boost Your SEO Ranking
- SSL Padlock Problems and Solutions
- No Website SSL Equals Search Ranking Decline and Decreased Client Confidence
- SEO Six-Pack for CPAs and Small Business Owners
- Miss These 2018 Mobile SEO Concepts and Your Ranking Could Drop
- SEO Checklist for the Do-It-Yourselfer
- 20 SEO Pitfalls to Avoid If You Want to Be Found Online