If your firm uses Facebook as a way to increase engagement with followers, potential clients, and the public, using the Messenger app within the tool can help take that engagement to the next level.
Here are four tips you can implement today to increase engagement and to drive more people toward your business.
- Leverage the “Live Chat” feature during busy periods when clients would be most likely to contact you, e.g., tax season. Integrating this into an existing customer service workflow allows you to provide real answers real time.
- Automate conversations with AI using an auto response feature that provides canned responses to FAQs and links within your site for additional information. Implementing a simple menu from within this feature gives users the access to content they need, when they need it. It’s like creating a conversation that anticipates their need.
- Create an interactive experience for new connections with the Send/Receive API. This would be good for people engaging for the first time by providing them with a current blog article or tip sheet they can review/download.
- Re-engage past Messenger visitors with new content or a relevant promotion, such as an upcoming community shredding party or business seminar. With sponsored messages, you can send promotions directly to the people your firm is already talking with on Facebook.
Get more information about Facebook Messenger for Business here.
How would your firm use this technology to increase engagement and to drive business with followers?
- Top Facebook Updates That You Can’t Afford to Miss – March 2018 Edition
- The Future of Facebook Messenger for Business in 2018
- Three Reasons Why Facebook Messenger Is Great For Business