Spring is just around the corner, and just like what you do with your home, consider ways to freshen up your marketing efforts for the second half of the year.
Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to your goals? If not, dust off the things that have worked in the past. Collect and re-purpose content assets into new elements. Discard the things that aren’t working.
Tolstoy said it best, “Spring is the time of plans and projects.”
Here are eight marketing tips to help you freshen up your plans for spring and help you to build the projects to keep efforts fresh all year long.
- Update your local listing profile with a new image, social media profile, keywords, or content link.
- Revisit your search engine optimization (SEO) keywords list and make modifications to include trends.
- Analyze your first quarter analytics to see if marketing campaigns need adjusting.
- Sprinkle in a new piece of media into your social media posts, such as video or animated gifs.
- Review your blogging calendar to see what could be re-purposed in the second half of the year.
- Review your analytics to determine the demographic and geographic triggers to conduct A/B split test campaigns for the next quarter.
- Revise last year’s leadership marketing reports with updated information and conversion goal numbers, tying them to the company’s bottom line and goals.
- Review social media platform engagement and determine if you should continue with the same platforms or try something new.
- Website Landing Page Activity Sheet
- SEO Keyword Activity Sheet
- SEO Tips to Getting Found Online
- Marketing Tips for CPAs and Small Business Owners