You’re using social media for your company’s brand with the desire to increase brand awareness, to grow followers, and to create sales.
But, do you have a plan?
Here are seven, killer steps to crush your social media calendar needs.
- Find a tool or template that is easy to use. Here are several from social media rock stars like HubSpot, HootSuite, and CoSchedule.
- Identify your monthly themes and goals. These should align with your business goals.
- Review the National Day Calendar each month for fun topics you can inject into your calendar.
- Determine how often you should post on each of your platforms. Sprout Social offers these suggestions for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Use headline generators and/or content creators to help you with the heavy lifting. Tools, such as Sumo, Title-Generator, SEOPressor, and CoSchedule, help with the headlines. Tools like Hemmingwayapp, org, and Alibaba are helpful to generate content.
- Mix content format throughout the calendar. Share photos, text, polls, video, fill in the blanks, and more to help engage the readers.
- Create graphics for each post. Images and video content are playing a much larger role in social media.
Now that you have the steps, what’s going to be on your calendar over the next few months?