If you haven’t put your marketing plan or social media theme schedule together for 2020, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 12 things to consider and/or use in your efforts to increase engagement, to develop leads, and to grow your brand.
- Define your business goals and develop marketing initiatives that directly align with them. Then create social media content to support those efforts.
- Tell a story about your brand. Behind the scenes, backgrounds, and fun things about your company’s culture are all good starting points.
- Share three lucky tips that your clients will love. Find a way to weave them into St. Patrick’s Day to increase brand exposure.
- If you haven’t done this by now, claim your Google business listing for your physical location. It’s free and easy to do.
- Share tips using video. In this post we share how you can create videos with the tools you already have.
- Build partnership through networking and other in-person events, e.g., conferences.
- Monitoring your marketing efforts each month helps you gauge what’s working and what not. You might be surprised what you find on your website and social media analytics reports.
- Create a new piece of content just in time for back-to-school. What do your clients wish they knew before doing something, e.g., I wish I knew I needed an accountant before starting a business.
- Gain and share testimonials on your website and social media to help increase brand awareness and leads.
- Host a photo-caption or treats-in-a-jar contest to engage followers. Use Halloween-related hashtags to help expand your reach.
- Create and launch a fall-related ad campaign on Google, Bing, or a social media platform. Focus on three things you can do to help your clients end the year on a high note.
- Host a toy drive or gift card campaign for those with a physical store.
Now that you have 12 ideas to work with, what will your marketing and/or social media plan look like this year?