The winter months are just around the corner; but before you hibernate, consider these fall marketing efforts to heat up those cooler days.
- Update email lists with current client contact information to ensure winter season communications get through.
- Prepare a series of winter blog articles for quick posting during the winter months.
- Create one to three downloadable items with unique landing pages and forms, such as checklists, whitepapers, or eBooks, to help generate leads for winter conversions.
- Create short, tax tip videos to post on your website and share in email and social media. Create them using PowerPoint® and free video recording tools, like Google Hangouts™.
- Prepare and schedule social media posts for the winter months to continue brand awareness and linking opportunities to your online resources, such as websites, blogs, video channels, etc.
Just like in nature, fall is a good time to stock up on items to carry you through the long winter months.
What are you waiting for?
Winter will be here before you know it.
What fall marketing tips do you have to prepare for the winter months?