St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. Rather than simply sharing a nice quote or fun beer-related image, here are five content alternatives you can whip up quickly to share.
- Share three tips your clients can use. Reference a three-leafed clover or shamrock in your content or headline.
- Create an infographic or short video highlighting four tips your customers can use. If making an infographic, use a four-leaf clover in the background or border. If making a video, use Irish-themed music.
- Pots of gold are popular among Irish images, but how can that apply to your business? Here are some suggestions:
- Lottery winning taxes
- How is gold recorded on a balance sheet?
- Accounting golden rules for small business owners, or
- Tips from your parents that were as good as gold.
- The tree of life could be the inspiration for an estate planning piece. Tying the information back to the tree is a good way to connect the content to St. Patrick’s Day.
- A leprechaun is a shoe cobbler who partake in mischief. A fun way to incorporate them is to talk about fraud, embezzlement, or employee classification (or mis-classification).
Now, aren’t you lucky to have these five tips?
Which will you use in your St. Patrick’s Day content?