Landing pages are critical to any good inbound marketing effort.
Here are eight tips you can use to create landing pages:
- Clear, concise, compelling headlines
- 2-3 sentences about the offer/value
- 3-5 bullet points about the benefit(s)
- Form with 3-7 relevant fields
- Easy-to-notice call to action
- Relevant or compelling image
- Social sharing buttons
- On “submit,” directs to a thank you page.
There are many elements to a good landing page, but to make them great and to increase conversions takes more than just great layout. What would you add to this list to increase engagement?