If you attended the 2013 Association for Accounting Marketers Summit, held in conjunction with the AICPA’s Practitioners Tech Conference in Las Vegas, you were exposed to some great information and amazing networking opportunities.
Our founder, Becky Livingston, hosted the Newsletter Best Practices table where best practice newsletter samples were shared from firms—both large and small—from around the country.
View the Best Practice Samples
- AICPA CPA Client Bulletin
- AICPA Client Tax Bulletin
- Berry Dunn Advisor
- Berry Dunn Advisor Insider
- CPA Daily News (paperli)
- Exit Planning Newsletter – O’Brien, Riley, and Ryan P.C.
- Illuminations – REA Associates
- Lutz Accounting
- 2013 Spring Report – REA Associates
- Tax and Business Alert – O’Brien, Riley, & Ryan P.C.
- The Bean Counters Daily (paperli)
- Penheel Marketing – Why a client newsletter? (tip sheet)
- Thomson Reuters – Building Top of Mind Awareness (whitepaper)
We have show-only discounts provided by both Thomson Reuters and the AICPA for newsletter products. If you’re interested in getting those, email Becky Livingston. The discounts are good until August 30, 2013.
If you would like help developing a client newsletter, reach out to us. We can help get you started.