If you’re managing your firm’s social media efforts on your own, this checklist might come in handy to help you stay on track.
- Check your latest stats for yesterday’s posts.
- Check mentions or replies to interact with people talking about you or your brand.
- Monitor brand mentions and who’s talking about you without tagging you.
- Set they daily content schedule to ensure images and text are ready for posting and sharing internally and externally.
Monthly / Quarterly
- Check your marketing plan to ensure you’re on track with social media and its efforts to help you meet your business goals.
- Check competitors and what they are doing on their social media profiles. Tip: Follow their profiles too.
- Follow industry trends using hashtags, alerts, and influencers.
- Create or update a monthly report outlining achievements and opportunities.
Now that you have the DIY social media checklist, what steps will make your to-do list?