When was the last time you checked your firm’s company page? Did you notice anything new?
In response to more company employees working from home, LinkedIn added some new features to its company page design, including:
- View page followers, allows admins to see all the followers on a company page.
- The “My Company” tab provides employees with a space to celebrate accomplishments and engage with each other.
- A new “Events” tab is a single source that lists your company’s past, present, and upcoming virtual events, including webinars and panel discussions.
Let’s take a peek inside.
View Page Followers
In the past, page admins could see demographics and the aggregate number of followers. But, the new Page Followers features gives you a whole new insight into those who are following your page. Admins will have access to the publicly available information about those followers (through analytics), and be able to sort the list by current company, industry, and location.
Hello InMail efforts! This could be a game-changer for those looking to increase leads by company, location, or industry by crafting a clever InMail campaign. It could also be helpful to increase your email list via an opt-in campaign.
Start dusting off those amazing pieces of content for your next campaign.
My Company Page
Great for recruiting, this tab allows you to show off the wonderful things staff are doing and how the company is recognizing those efforts. Currently available to company pages with more than 201 employees, it includes features like:
- Featuring employee milestones (promotions, anniversaries, new hires, etc.)
- Trending employee content, e.g., articles they’ve been quoted in or volunteer efforts they’ve participated in.
- Giving employees a chance to connect with others, more easily than in the past, at their own company.
With the trend in virtual events, this feature allows companies to easily post content in one place. It’s a great way to provide links to people when you may not have an events page on your website. It’s also a good way to increase company page followers once people know you’re offering events.
These three, new features could be a game-changer for your company’s recruiting, lead generation, and SEO efforts by increasing awareness for what’s happening at your company.
Find out more about each of these new features on LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions Blog.
How will you take advantage of these new features?