Are accountants as prepared as they could be to “go mobile?”
Yes and no.
Many are prepared to move forward with mobile marketing and are hungry for more tools, but there are also so many still learning how mobile can impact their firm. What tasks need to be performed? What can and is best done on a desktop versus a mobile device or tablet?
As answers to these questions continue to make their way into the accounting profession’s consciousness, developers are out there creating the tools and solutions you need to help take your firm into the mobile environment.
This slide deck/eBook covers:
- Immediate and long-term mobile trends in the CPA profession;
- Behavioral changes taking place due to mobile tech;
- Best practices for collecting and analyzing data;
- Stochastic Models for conversions, targeting, and cross-selling;
- Mobile strategies that integrate analytics; and
- Critical role of analytics in responding to customer needs.
Download your free copy today!