Online advertising may seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Give Google AdWords™ a try.
If your goal is to increase brand awareness, share a promotion, or simply announce a service locally, regionally, nationally, or internationally, consider an investment in the Google AdWords Advertising Program.
Consider it when you want to:
- Promote a service.
- Link to a promotion.
- Increase lead generation.
- Announce a new service or location.
These are just a few of the things Google AdWords may help you promote.
Getting started is easy.
- Contact us for a consultation, where we’ll learn more about your organization and help you to determine the specialty, service, or promotion for the ad.
- Identify your goals and target audience.
- Select a monthly budget.**
A one-hour consultation takes place where we identify the goals, learn more about the service you want to promote, and the budget you’d like to spend. During this time, we also provide any suggestions and guidance about the campaign prior to initiation.
For example, we offer suggestions about geo-targeting and time-of-day ad placement, as well as split testing and copywriting.
Post consultation, we’ll send a proposal with an analysis of keywords and creative for your review.
- Once the goals have been identified and the landing source is clear (e.g., website, mobile page, app, etc.), we will work with you to create a series of ads to help promote your product, service, or opportunity.
- A keyword analysis is conducted, along with a competitive analysis to help determine the right keywords to help drive traffic to your ad.
- Creative is developed. From text-only to graphical ads, we create a series of ads to test and filter helping to keep the marketing fresh and the call-to-action viable. All ads and creative will be shared for review with you prior to launch.
- After approval, we activate the ads and manage your ads and ad budget to maximize the return on your investment.
- Weekly reports and monthly analytics will also be shared, along with recommendations for current and future campaigns.
Are you read? Let’s get started.
It sounds like you’re ready to get stared on a Google AdWords campaign. That’s very exciting!
We are here to help you plan, execute, and report on your campaign and look forward to learning more.
Please complete the following form so one of our Google AdWords representatives may contact you to learn more about your goals and to help you get started.
** The budget influences the reach and frequency in which your advertisement appears.
Note: Results vary. Each campaign is different and is developed to help drive traffic to a source. However, nothing is guaranteed. There are too many factors and changes to the Google™ algorithms to create a guarantee or implied guarantee for any client.