Five activities you can do now while summer is winding down.
Soon summer will be winding down and fall will be here before you know it. What can you do now to prepare for the fall months, when business will be back in high gear?
Here are five marketing efforts you can begin working on to launch during the fall months.
- Fall service promotion. Whether doing a traditional mailer or online ads, tie the theme to a fall concept, such as back to school, cooling off, falling leaves, or scary business practices. For example, you could do a back-to-school special and host a few lunch-and-learn sessions or you could do a not-so-scary October special featuring best practice that shouldn’t scare business owners.
- Develop content for the winter months now before busy season kicks into high gear, including blog content, staff videos, scheduled newsletters, website updates, and more.
- Review your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) keywords for current trends and tax changes that impact your target market.
- Refresh outdated, but relevant, content with new dates, keywords, and images. Then, share that content on your social media platforms, in client emails, and in marketing efforts.
- Send a year-end checklist to clients and ask them to schedule appointments with you well before year end.
Keep in mind, the fall is a great time to re-engage your clients. What will you do to keep your firm top-of-mind during the fall months?
View and download the infographic to keep handy as you prepare for your fall promotions.