In this slide deck, we talk about how to begin the search engine optimization (SEO) process, and what’s needed to be successful about using it.
SEO is the “organic” way people search for content, while SEM is the paid advertising or marketing that’s done online.
Additionally, you will find answers to:
- How do search engines work?
- What do crawlers find important?
- Who is leading the search engine market share?
- What’s your rank?
- Tips for on-page optimization.
- Long- and short-tail keyword examples.
- Process cycle for getting all this done.
Interested in learning more? Download this slide deck today.