From content development to social media posting, maintenance, and reporting, we do it all. Let’s determine where you should be on social media and develop a strategy to make it work.
Our services in this area include:
- Strategy—Helping you to define what social media channels make the most sense for your organization.
- Development in current and emerging areas—Taking your organization into the current big 5 spaces—LinkedIn®, Twitter®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and blogs—and beyond—if that’s where it wants to or should be going.
- Metrics and measurement—Being able to define your successes and to see that through metrics is a powerful motivator. Let us help you with that.
- Blogging—In many cases, we offer ghostwriting and/or blogging to help your organization’s web site content to stay fresh. Our staff writes on many topics, but even better than that, we can provide you with a schedule of blog topics and do the research needed to help you stay current on your web site.
- Ad Development and placement—let us help you to reach your audience through the use of interesting copy, eye-catching graphics, and an effective advertisement rotation model.
- Education—All of this can be daunting to you and your staff. Let us provide you with the education your staff needs to get up to speed, including guides and white papers, online training modules, educational videos, and in some cases in-house learning sessions and one-on-one training.