As a public speaker for more than 25 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from large to small groups, interactive workshops to lectures and key note speaking. That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll share knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- January 24: SCORE Northeast NJ “SEO Tips and Tricks to Getting Found Online”. Download this supporting eBook for the tips.
- February 17: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing sessions, including Multi-platform Marketing and Mindful Entrepreneurship.
- March 5 – May 9: Bergen Community College: Social Media Certificate program.
- March 10: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing session Website Optimization.
- July 10 – 12: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing sessions, including Website Optimization, Multi-platform Marketing, and Mindful Entrepreneurship.
- August 7-9: UNLEASHING THE POWER OF WOMEN: To Create Our Seats at The Table. Present branding and your business to marketers looking to increase their role at the table and for new business owners seeking to increase their brand’s awareness. Tickets are available at the link.
- September 9: SCORE Northeast NJ “Email is Still Your Ace in the Hole” – a two-hour workshop for small business owners looking to increase email marketing returns and open rates.
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.