As a public speaker for more than 25 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from large to small groups, interactive workshops to lectures and key note speaking. That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll share knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- October 5: SCORE Northeast NJ “SEO Secrets Myths and Truths to Being Found Online”
- September 19: Centre at Park Avenue “Best Practices: How to Use Facebook for Business”
- September 7: SCORE Northeast NJ “Email is Still Your Ace in the Hole” – a two-hour workshop for small business owners looking to increase email marketing returns and open rates.
- July 5 – 7: Westchester Community College – User Experience marketing sessions, including Website Optimization, Multi-platform Marketing, and Mindful Entrepreneurship.
- June 14: “SEO Campfire” at the AAM Summit taking place in Las Vegas. This one-hour presentation will highlight how you can implement an SEO strategy at your CPA firm.
- April 15: “Mindful Entrepreneurship” at Westchester Community College.
- April 15: “Multi-platform Marketing” at Westchester Community College.
- April 11: AAM Webinar “7 Sponsored Ad Tactics That Can Help Your Firm Grow.” Register on the AAM Website.
- March 27 – June 6: Bergen Community College: Social Media Certificate program.
- March 25: SCORE Northeast NJ: “Implementing Social Media in your Business” presentation in the How To Start A Business half-day workshop program.
- March 4: “Website Optimization, AdWords, and Analytics” at Westchester Community College.
- February 22: “7 Things About SEO Your Boss Wants You To Know” presented to the Pace University graduate class of Website programming.
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.