As a public speaker for more than 25 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from large organizations to small groups. That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll share knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- April 15: “Mindful Entrepreneurship” at Westchester Community College.
- April 15: “Multi-platform Marketing” at Westchester Community College.
- April 11: AAM Webinar “7 Sponsored ads Tactics That Can Help Your Firm Grow.” Registration details to come.
- March 27 – June 6: Bergen Community College: Social Media Certificate program.
- March 25: SCORE Northeast NJ: “Implementing Social Media in your Business” presentation in the How To Start A Business half-day workshop program.
- March 4: “Website Optimization, AdWords, and Analytics” at Westchester Community College.
- February 22: “7 Things About SEO Your Boss Wants You To Know” presented to the Pace University graduate class of Website programming.
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.