As a public speaker for more than 30 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from small to large groups, and interactive workshops to lectures.
That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll provide knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- July 9, 16, 23, and 30: “Social Media for Business” at Westchester Community College – Peekskill.
- July 15, 22, and 29: “How to Create an Effective Google Ad Campaign” at Westchester Community College – Peekskill.
- June 24, 7/1, 7/8: “Google Analytics for Basic to Intermediate Learners” at Westchester Community College – Peekskill.
- June 11: AAM Summit at ENGAGE. Topic, Rise of the AI Marketing Machine – Driving Growth in Accounting Firms. In this 50-minute session, attendees will begin to define their strategic approach to using AI for essential firm-growth goals.
- May 4: User Experience marketing sessions, including Multi-platform Marketing and Mindful Entrepreneurship at Westchester Community College.
- April 27: User Experience marketing session Website Optimization at Westchester Community College.
- March 25 – June 3, Social Media Certificate Program, Bergen Community College of Continuing Education – Paramus.
- January 30: SCORE Northeast NJ “SEO Tips and Tricks to Getting Found Online”. Download this supporting eBook for the tips.
- January 19, 26, and February 2: “Google Analytics for Basic to Intermediate Learners” at Westchester Community College.
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.