Social media and search engine optimization (SEO) should be a part of every firm’s marketing strategy today. But, are you sure you’re getting the most from your analytics, new social platforms, and SEO to help increase lead generation, the firm’s bottom line, and branding potential?
- Discovering additional inbound marketing opportunities for your firm using Google+.
- Taking a deeper dive into social analytics, e.g., dark social, to help determine how clients share content; and
- Understanding how Author Rank influences search engine rankings and inbound marketing.
Here are some additional resources (infographics) that support the session content.
- “How Users Interact with Google+;“
- “The Irresistible Rise of Google Plus;” and
- “Author Rank – How does it work?“
Download the Playback
This one-hour session was recorded by AAM, which is available for download/playback (for a fee). Contact the Association for Accounting Marketers if you would like the playback. If you were a registered attendee, there is no fee.
Request “Uncovering Social Media and SEO Opportunities to Maximize Your Firm’s Digital Reach” Slides
If you would like a copy of the slides, without the recording, please complete the following form to receive a copy of the slide deck (PDF).