We help clients to increase their online presence through digital marketing, such as Google and Bing ads (previously AdWords), social media ad buys, boosted posts, and more. And, we don’t ask you to spend a ton of money. You can do this with a very reasonable budget, or run ads only when you need to, e.g., slow times, promotional periods, high-visibility events, and more.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)—Leveraging Google AdWords, and Bing/Yahoo!—the world’s largest search engines—to help you market to your customers based on a pre-defined budget set by you. We will monitor the account, track metrics, provide reporting, and monitor your account to help increase online search results for your company, firm, or organization.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)—Through SEO efforts you can increase your search engine results through your website tools. For example, ensuring you are using best practices on your website, such as tagging content and images, backlinks, title and header tags, meta keywords, and more, will help to naturally increase your rankings in major search engines.
- Google/PPC—We can help write, manage, and report your online advertising through the Google or Bing advertising platform.
- eNewsletter Design and Deployment—We help you determine the best type of digital newsletter and can help you write, edit, design, and deploy it.
- A/B Split Testing and eMail Development—Demonstrating how A/B split testing on imagery, copywriting, calls to action, and more helps to increase click-thru rates and opens.
- Copywriting and Editing—With more than 20 years of experience in the marketing, communications, and technology fields, and nearly a dozen years in financial services, we can offer you a website review as well as blog content, emails, and other marketing initiatives.