As a public speaker for more than 30 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from small to large groups, and interactive workshops to lectures.
That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll provide knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
Book Becky for a Speaking Gig
- June 24: Entigrity Online Accounting Industry Roundtable (ON-AIR) Global
- Apr. 25 – June 22: (M/W) BCC Social Media Certificate program
- Jan. 20 – May 5: (Th) Social Media Certificate Program, Westchester Community College
- March 22: Dasmen Residential – Advanced SEO
- Jan. 7 and Jan. 10: BCC: Introduction to Google Suite
- Nov. 6 – 20: (Sat only) BCC: Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Sept. 23: Google Ad Success Tips for Accountants Webinar hosted by CPA Trendlines
- Sep. 16 – Dec. 23 (Th): WCC Social Media Certificate
- Aug. 18: Crisis Communication Planning
- July 22: Personal Summit “How to Notice Shifts in the Market Before They Happen“
- July 20 & 22: BCC: Introduction to Google Suite
- May 18 & 20: BCC: Introduction to Google Suite
- Apr. 26 – June 23: BCC Social Media Certificate program
- Apr. 8: FREE SCORE Webinar: “3 Marketing Priorities for Small Business Owners” this April 8, at 10 a.m. EDT.
- Mar. 19: Boomer Consulting CMO Director’s Virtual Conference: “Revolutionize your Firm’s Marketing Efforts with Tech”
- Feb. 22 & 24: Bergen Community College: Introduction to Google Suite
- Feb. 10: Gwynedd Mercy University Social Media Risk Management Review
- Jan. 28: Flash Briefing with CPA Trendlines: Google AdWords
- Jan. 21 – May 6: (Th) Social Media Certificate Program, Westchester Community College
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.