As a public speaker for more than 30 years, I enjoy speaking with all types of groups, from small to large groups, and interactive workshops to lectures.
That’s why I am excited to share with you the following Speaking Engagements lineup, where I’ll provide knowledge, tips, and techniques about social media and digital marketing. These events also help me stay on top of my game, teach me a few things, and let me meet new and great people like you.
- Apr. 26 – June 23: (M/W) BCC Social Media Certificate program
- Feb. 22 & 24: (M/W) Bergen Community College: Introduction to Google Suite
- Feb. 10: Gwynedd Mercy University Social Media Risk Management Review
- Jan. 28: Flash Briefing with CPA Trendlines: Google AdWords
- Jan. 21 – May 6: (Th) Social Media Certificate Program, Westchester Community College
- Dec. 15: Co-presenting with Erica Martell “How Marketers Can Get Their Groove Back”
- Dec. 12 & 14: Bergen Community College: Introduction to Google Suite
- Nov. 20: Westchester Community College Presentation Skills Workshop for the Board
- Nov. 13: Women|Future Conference moderating the Growth Through Social Media panel
- Sept. 17: Free Webinar: How to Grow Sales & Profits With SEO
- Sept. 17 – Dec. 17: Social Media Certificate Program, Westchester Community College
- Sept. 21 – Dec. 14 (M/W) Certificate in Social Media. Bergen Community College
- Sept. 15: How Instagram or Twitter Can Boost Your Business. Westchester Community College.
- July 8 – Client personalized social media training for sales team.
- Apr. 23 and Apr. 30 (Weds) Google Analytics Basics – The Secrets Behind What Your Website’s Telling You. BCC Corporate & Public Sector Training Workshop
Contact Becky Livingston to speak at your next event.