Blogging is exhausting. There I said it. When stumped for blog ideas, where do you turn?
Here are five resources I use to inspire my creative juices.
- Pinterest has dozens of blog idea list infographics.
- Answer the Public helps you discover what people are asking. Review the questions and answer them in your blog.
- Search engine lists provide the top search phrases people have found about a topic. It may be geographically relevant and impacted by your search history. So, use a private/incognito browsing window when searching for ideas.
- Trending topics – For example, the new series House of the Dragon will air in August. I repurposed a blog post about branding archetypes and the Game of Thrones characters and tied it to the #HouseoftheDragon hashtag.
- Emails clients send or questions asked on social media related to my industry.
Where to find trending topics?
I use a variety of resources to find trending topics for my blog and my clients’ content, including:
- Twitter trends and other social media platform trends
- Google and Bing Trends
- Any news channel
- Keyword research tools like SEMRush, Google Ads, Google Search Console, KeywordTool.io, and more
If you seek more keyword research tools, Backlinko shared the 15 Best Keyword Research Tools for SEO [2022 Reviews].
What are some of the resources you use?