When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), the first thing you need to think about are the keywords you want to be found for. The second thing is what you should be found for.
Even though you may think you know the keywords or keyword phrases you think people will find you for, it’s best to know.
Below are 10 free keyword planning tools you can choose from to find the keyword phrases people use to find someone with your skills, services, or products.
- Google Trends (https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US);
- Keyword Generator (https://ahrefs.com/keyword-generator);
- Keyword Sheeter (https://keywordsheeter.com/);
- Answer the Public (https://answerthepublic.com/);
- Keyworddit (https://www.highervisibility.com/free-seo-tools/keyworddit/);
- Google Search Console (https://search.google.com/search-console/about);
- Questiondb (https://questiondb.io);
- Google (https://www.google.com/) and Google Keyword Planner (https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7337243?hl=en).
Login to Higher Visibility/Keyworddit, then bookmark the page.
- Choose a business type (accounting)
- Select Services (check box)
- Enter location
- Generate keywords (scroll down to see them)
Viola! You’re presented with a list of keyword phrases people often use to find services and products in your space.
Add those terms on your website landing pages (title, description, and keyword tags), use them in social media, and leverage them in marketing campaigns.