Fall will be here before you know it. Now is the time to be building and launching your fall marketing promotions, increasing content development for the holidays, and creating lead generation opportunities from summer events.
10 Marketing Actions to Take Now
Just like in nature, fall is a good time to stock up on items to carry you through the long winter months. Here are 10 tips to help you stock up, roll things out, and get ready for the new year.
- Refresh outdated, but relevant, content with new dates, keywords, and images. Then, share that content on your social media platforms, in client emails, and in marketing efforts. Remember to update the content’s publish date.
- Review your website’s search engine optimization (SEO) keywords for current trends and tax changes that impact your target market.
- Develop content for the winter months now before busy season kicks into high gear, including blog content, staff videos, scheduled newsletters, website updates, and more.
- Send a year-end checklist to clients and ask them to schedule appointments with you well before year end.
- Conduct prospecting research and marketing initiatives to support it. Define a new market. Set a budget for research and marketing. Outline the marketing plan.
- Investigate opportunities in your community to sponsor events, host a vendor table, or donations for an organization.
- Update email lists with current client contact information to ensure winter season communications get through.
- Create one to three downloadable items with unique landing pages and forms, such as checklists, webinar play backs, or eBooks, to help generate leads.
- Create short, tax tip videos to post on your website and share in email and social media.
- Prepare and schedule social media posts for the winter months to continue brand awareness and linking opportunities to your online resources, such as websites, blogs, video channels, etc.
Want more tips like these?
Join our monthly email newsletter list. It’s free and we share several tips each month.