Are you looking to create a video channel for your accounting firm? Here are twelve storytelling topics your staff will love to be involved in. These tips are also available…you guessed it…on our video channel.
First, create a monthly theme and ask for volunteers.
Here are some ideas for a year’s worth of topics:
- Tell us about a hobby you have and how it helps you in your career.
- Do you have a pet? Be in our highlight reel featuring our staff and their pets.
- Why do you work in the accounting industry—no matter your role? We’d love to hear from you.
- If you could tell your younger self one thing about taxes, what would it be? Wrong answers only.
- Seeking QuickBooks Quick Tips – What is one QB tip clients will love?
- It’s National Volunteer Day at our firm. Where will you be volunteering? Tell us about it and why you chose that organization.
- We’re recruiting new talent. Tell us why you joined our firm.
- What do you love most about working here?
- What is one thing you wish more people knew about the accounting industry?
- What do your kids think you do all day at work? Let’s ask them.
- What’s your favorite local landmark, park, or museum, and why?
- Tell us one piece of money advice you would tell your younger self.
Are you using video in your firm’s marketing initiatives? What tips do you have for beginners?
- How To Create Video Email With Tools You Already Have
- Create Animated Video Easily for Your Small Business
- Letterman-Like Top-10 Tax Video You Can Make Yourself
Don’t forget Penheel Marketing’s YouTube Channel. Subscribe today for marketing tips throughout the year.