In 2022, CPA Practice Advisor printed ten marketing tips. Did you read those? If not, here are the headlines to help you decide what will work best for your firm.
- Coffee and a Chat With My CPA: Host a coffee meeting weekly or once a month. That’s right. All it takes is you, a camera (cell phone is fine), and a cup of coffee. Here are some topics, tips, and ways you can make this work.
- 7 Ways to Maximize Your Content’s ROI: If you have any kind of content on your website, like a blog, guides, eBook, videos, etc. here are seven tips to maximize their impact while escalating search engine results.
- How Featured Snippets Can Get You On Page 1 of Search: Land in Google’s top spot organically using featured snippets. Plus, what they are and the four types. Here’s what it takes to master this hack.
- How to Target a Niche Using SEO: Here’s a scenario in which you might be familiar. A partner in your firm specializes in a niche area. But he/she is not showing up in search results as prominently as they should or could. What can you do to help them elevate their search ranking and to generate more leads for the firm? Here’s your simple plan.
- Amplify Your LinkedIn Profile for Free With its Creator Feature: If you share content on LinkedIn, either as a person or on a company page, the Creator tool can increase the number of people who can see your posts, articles, and more. Here’s how to implement it and what it can do for you.
- Website redesign or rebuild – How do you choose? Here are the pros and cons of each. Plus, a series of questions you can use to determine which strategy you should undertake. Download the checklist.
- Boost Your Local Google Ranking With This Single Tip: If you have a Google Business Profile – and if you don’t, you should; it’s free – this single tip can boost your local listing to the top of the search page rankings on mobile and desktop. Post information to your Google Business Profile several times a week. That’s it!
- Boost Efficiency With Proposal Software: Rather than manually writing each proposal or taking bits and pieces of Word documents, leverage a proposal software tool. Here are 10 tried-and-true tools.
- How Syndicated Content Hinders Website Rankings: If you subscribe to a syndicated content resource for your blog, your firm is at an SEO disadvantage. Here’s how you find out if you have it. Plus, the remedies.
- Is Podcasting Right for Your Firm? If your company’s new year’s resolution is to jump into the podcasting game, here are some tips to help you get started. Avoid podcast startup mistakes with these tips. Plus, podcast software recommendations.
These tips are meant for all types of accounting firms, including sole practitioners, to multi-partner firms with several offices. If you need help with accounting marketing, but don’t want to hire in-house, give us a call. We offer a wide range of services to help firms build muscle – marketing muscle.