If you spend a lot of time blogging, but just aren’t getting any leads, there is something missing from your efforts.
Below is a list of 10 ways to make your blog work harder for you and to generate leads.
- Blog summary downloads
- Slide-in call-to-action bar
- Margin banners that lead to high-profile services (like this one =>)
- Exclusive blog content (gated behind a form)
- Creating blog content that builds to the bottom-of-the-funnel lead (begin with generic topical content, in the middle use a case study or example, and at the end create an opportunity piece to call, register, or complete a form)
- Offer content upgrades (gated content with membership filter)
- Link to additional resources on each blog to help drive toward lead conversion
- Create listicles (list articles) are one of the most read blog content types (like this article)
- Connect blog content to lead magnets (downloadable content, usually from links within the blog or as an additional resource)
- Develop helpful, downloadable content like tip sheets, checklist, infographic, process diagrams, and more that require a form.
Want more tips? Here are some of our best.