I write a lot of social media content for clients in the accounting industry. However, sometimes I stumble onto a creative roadblock and wonder what should I post next?
With that in mind, here are 10 social media content ideas for B2B marketers who has run into a social media content creation creative block.
Top 10 Social Media post Ideas
- Behind-the-scenes glimpse: Share photos or videos of your team working on a project, setting up an event, or simply enjoying their day at the office. This helps humanize your brand and build connections with your audience.
- Customer testimonials: Share positive reviews, success stories, or case studies from your clients. This builds credibility and showcases the value of your products or services.
- Industry news and updates: Share relevant industry news, trends, or studies that your audience will find informative or engaging. This positions your business as a knowledgeable resource.
- Promotional offers: Announce limited-time deals, discounts, or special offers to incentivize new customers and reward loyal followers.
- Tips and how-to’s: Provide valuable tips or tutorials related to your industry or products/services. Educational content is more likely to be shared and appreciated by your audience.
- Employee spotlights: Introduce your team members with a short bio or fun facts, helping your audience connect with the people behind your brand.
- Upcoming events or webinars: Promote events, webinars, or workshops your business is hosting or attending, and invite your audience to join.
- User-generated content: Share content created by your customers or followers that features your product/service, such as photos, videos, or blog posts. This adds a level of authenticity to your brand.
- Polls or questions: Engage with your audience by asking for their opinions, preferences, or experiences related to your industry or business.
- Celebrate milestones: Share company achievements, anniversaries, or other milestones to demonstrate growth and success, and thank your followers for their support.
Once you have an idea (or a few) for what you want to create, leverage AI tools to take that list and create supporting content, like a video script, series of blog posts, presentation, webinar, or an email drip campaign. You can even go so far as asking it to create graphics to go with your content.
What tools do you speak of?
I love this list of 174 AI tools from Henk van der Duim.
You Might Also Like
When you’re in a creative slump, give these blogs a read to get those creative juices flowing again.